Home » , , » Google PageRank Update June 2011

Google PageRank Update June 2011

[a href="http://lh4.ggpht.com/-sbyo8WuJiX8/TgiEX1aQx6I/AAAAAAAAD-c/LEAxsOS3Q6I/s1600-h/pr-pump%25255B2%25255D.gif"]Pagerank update[/a]Google PageRank updated just an hour ago and thanks to all my loyal and highly valuable readers MBT BLog is now a PR 4.0 Blog with 24K Alexa Rank Alhamdulillah!. I am thankful to Allah Almighty for all His support and blessings. I wish and pray that you guys may too hear a good news day and night for the hard work that you do. It's a day to celebrate! Spent every day of my summer vocations trying to bring something new to blogosphere and a gift like PR and Alexa is a wish come true. [a name='more'][/a]Without your motivation and consistent feedback this would have never been possible. I thank all guest posters for being an immense support to mbt blog and all the readership. This blog is yours and it will remain yours. Peace and blessings! =d

I saw the PageRank shocking news at 6.15 PM GMT+ 27th June 2011.

Source: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2011/06/google-pagerank-updated-2011.html

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Play : Agame | Y8 Games | Y3 Games
Copyright © 2011. Blogger Tips And Tricks 2012 - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger