Home » » I Lost My Brother…

I Lost My Brother…

My friend, my brother, half of my life was shot dead on 24th July 2011 while he was in car drinking tea with a friend. Both of them were killed with brutality by monsters who have taken over our town, city and country. He was shot six times, on hand, chest, face and head and his closest friend was shot four times.. He was 24 years of age and two years older than me. My eldest brother and I were planning to get him married. I was working hard day and night so that I could play my part as a brother for his marriage ceremony. Whatever revenue that I generated was used in washing his blood.  I was about to give my friends and you all a surprise but God had even a  bigger surprise for me and my family. I have lost a shoulder..

I have never cursed someone in my life as I did those murderers who kill for pleasure. With Allah as the guide and Lord this innocent’s martyrdom wont go in vain. I was collapsed the day I saw his blood on my hands and face but after what my family saw in a dream our hearts are filled with hope. I am proud he lived a life of a common man but died as a martyr.

Death be upon those monsters who have left several homes in grief! Devils!..

Whether you are Hindu, Christian or Muslim.. I beg you pray for my brother and my parents. His name is Mohammad Shareef.

Source: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2011/07/i-lost-my-brother.html

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Play : Agame | Y8 Games | Y3 Games
Copyright © 2011. Blogger Tips And Tricks 2012 - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger