Home » , » Top Ten Reasons Why I can't Stop Using Facebook?

Top Ten Reasons Why I can't Stop Using Facebook?

Yeah, I'm not hidden on Facebook. I can easily share my ideas and several other things,  bring forward whatever is in my mind and share people's ideas. In this way, I learn many things about others as well as many other ideas/sites and many other things!

 

 

So?

thinking In a nutshell, I would just say leaving Facebook is the hardest thing I would ever do. I guess 15 times, I deactivated my account vowing that I won't ever use Facebook...but the addiction gets me back to it.
If you're a Facebook addict like me; don't worry. If you check in to the Facebook world every now and then,you just keep having fun,and having fun is nothing bad.
And if people horrify you by the Facebook Addiction Disorder(FAD), just tell them that it isn't in any of the medical books! But at the same time you should think "Do my Facebook friends have to know every time when do I hang out and what I do all the time?" :p

 

 607432251367010393Amna Masood Khawaja


About the Guest Author:
Amna has always been a valuable MBT contributor, smooth writer, and a kind socializing person. She is pursuing her B.E Degree in Computer and Information System Engineering. During her Leisure time she loves to share and post her Random Rumblings.

Source: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2011/05/top-ten-reasons-why-i-can-stop-using.html

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Play : Agame | Y8 Games | Y3 Games
Copyright © 2011. Blogger Tips And Tricks 2012 - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger