Home » » My Blog Post widget for your Blog

My Blog Post widget for your Blog

I have created a widget that will list my blog's recent posts on your blog.
If you are using blogger you can add this widget to your blog.
This widget will list my blog's latest 5 posts on your blog.To add this widget you can use the button below
.Thanks to Beautiful Beta for helping me in making the widgets..
Once you install this widget on your blog your blogs's sidebar will show the latest posts on my blog.
So grab the widget and get a backlink from my blog.

Note:
If you are reading this in a Feed Reader the widget installer wont be displayed.So visit the actual article on the site to install the widget.
Source: http://www.bloggerplugins.org/2007/09/my-blog-post-widget-for-your-blog.html

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Play : Agame | Y8 Games | Y3 Games
Copyright © 2011. Blogger Tips And Tricks 2012 - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger